[Peace-discuss] Another peace scare…

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 7 02:19:36 CST 2008

I think the NIE makes more sense if it's understood not as a sudden
discovery of the state of things in Iran but rather as a matter of
internal US politics: the complex faction-fight that is the US
government came to a consensus that the attempt by the Cheneyites to get
an Iran war going was not on.  --CGE