[Peace-discuss] Eight years too late...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 01:54:48 CST 2008

Y're saying Iraq/restructuring the middle-east was in Gore's crosshairs from the git go?? If so, pls include a link to enlighten me.
   --Jenifer

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  Oh, come on. Anyone who thinks everything would have been OK if only a
"good guy" had become president in 2000 has forgotten the (first and one
hopes only) Clinton administration and should read Alexander Cockburn
and Jeffrey St. Clair's book, Al Gore: A User's Manual (Verso, 2000).
The neocons' original focus was the Clinton administration, and Gore was
a hawk within it. --CGE