[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] reminder: Martin Luther King events

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 15:37:59 CST 2008

Yeah, letters to editors should def use accepted spelling. Meanwhile, apols to one and all for all past, present, and future slangy posts from me.
   --Jenifer

"John W." <jbw292002 at gmail.com> wrote:
  At 07:31 PM 1/19/2008, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:

   Absolutely should be submitted to the NG, and I'll be shocked (and thrilled) if it gets printed.
 --Jenifer

Well, Ricky will have to quit spelling like you, Jenifer.  Let's hope he still remembers how to spell "enough"!  :-P

  "John W." <jbw292002 at gmail.com> wrote:

   It strikes me, Ricky, that your thoughts here, reworded only slightly,

   would make an EXCELLENT letter to the News-Gazette.

   John Wason