[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] reminder: Martin Luther King events

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 20 15:59:58 CST 2008

On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 03:41:34PM -0600, Laurie at advancenet.net wrote:
> Interesting how John's post, which was posted 1/18 @ 1:02 PM, arrived on my
> computer on 1/19 @ 3:35 PM long after posts referring to it or replying to
> it appeared on my computer.  The delay in receiving it is not due to my not
> checking my email; so what happened to cause this?

John Martirano wrote both to the "peace" list and to "peace-discuss".
Apparently his current e-mail address is registered with "peace", but wasn't
with "-discuss", so that copy got held up for moderation, where I didn't notice it until
Saturday morning.   I'm guessing you are on "-discuss" but not "peace" itself, right?
So you saw people's responses to the original "peace" posting (Cc'ed to peace-discuss)
before the original "peace-discuss" message got through.

Whew.

   Stuart