[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Fwd: some real facts on the proposed clock tower

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:06:40 CST 2008

I totally agree and I am glad that you will be there tonight. Several others
are coming to speak about the jails, the mental health services in the
county and lack of space and services for the homeless in our county - all
of which stand to increase pressure for services in a coming "recession."
Barbara K