[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Fwd: some real facts on the proposed clock tower

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Jan 24 15:57:45 CST 2008

*My* source of information about clock tower renovations and their price is
the News Gazette.  I do not see the article online - only a fraction are
posted - so I will have to dig up the article from home.

I don't understand the connection between the email sent by Pius/Jenny and
any decision not to question the funding priorities of this project.

The email confirms that millions of public monies are going into renovations
- and I don't yet see the justification, or the reason this is being
prioritized over the crisis in the Public Defenders office or other
priorities.

I wrote a letter to all county board members about this and intend to attend
tonight's meeting.

- Danielle