[Peace-discuss] Obama supports Israel's collective punishment of Gaza

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 25 18:59:59 CST 2008

He's not the only one. All these adjectives apply:

revolting, repulsive, repellent, repugnant, disgusting, offensive,
objectionable, vile, foul, abhorrent, loathsome, nauseating,
sickening, hateful, detestable, execrable, abominable, monstrous,
appalling, reprehensible, deplorable, insufferable, intolerable,
despicable, contemptible, unspeakable, atrocious, awful, terrible,
dreadful, frightful, obnoxious, unsavory, unpalatable, unpleasant,
disagreeable, nasty, noisome, distasteful; informal ghastly,
horrible, horrid, gross, godawful; beastly.

--mkb