[Peace-discuss] Obama supports Israel's collective punishment of Gaza

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 26 22:09:13 CST 2008

Yes, John, I'm with Carl on this one. I have no faith in Obama.
Perhaps unlike Carl, however, I think he's better on some issues than
Bush. Obama's advisors, many from the Clinton administration such as
Brzezinski, Lake and Ross, do not lend confidence that he would make
a significant change in America's imperial or corporate policies, but
there are a few such as Lawrence Korb, who are better on such issues.
On domestic issues not involving corporate interests, he'd probably
be a big improvement over the current crop. But he's so vague, taken
up with his own rhetoric, that one can't be sure of anything that
he'd do.

Does that suffice?

Mort