[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul & GroundHog Day

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 17:41:43 CST 2008

Anti-war, pro-peace, and pro-Ron Paul are not synonymous. If the Ron Paul supporters want to join AWARE's march, they should carry generic signs, or no signs at all, and they should not be passing out Ron Paul info, imho. Would AWARE would be okay w/ marchers carrying Obama, Clinton, and Bush signs? They all claim to be for peace, too.
 --Jenifer

"Morton K. Brussel" <brussel at uiuc.edu> wrote:  It seems to me a good idea to welcome all anti-war, anti-imperialism folks.  We need a vocal mass anti-war movement. --mkb.