[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 19:48:51 CST 2008

Would it be "an opportunity, not a problem" if we'd been contacted by Clinton or Obama supporters?? Or would they have been told, Sorry, AWARE does not support particular candidates... but yr members are welcome without their Clinton or Obama signs?? C'mon folks, be honest...
   --Jenifer

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  I think Bob's right about this -- "an opportunity, not a problem." --CGE