[Peace-discuss] Town meeting letter.

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jul 1 23:28:37 CDT 2008

`Let the jury consider their verdict,' the King said, for about the
twentieth time that day.
`No, no!' said the Queen. `Sentence first--verdict afterwards.'

*

`How do you like the Queen?' said the Cat in a low voice.

`Not at all,' said Alice: `she's so extremely--' Just then she noticed
that the Queen was close behind her, listening: so she went on,
`--likely to win, that it's hardly worth while finishing the game.'

The Queen smiled and passed on....