[Peace-discuss] proposed flyer for Main Event

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 00:51:26 CDT 2008

I've put together a flyer for Saturday's main event that is composed of
the images we'll have on the float along with standard text describing
AWARE, our website, our meetings and our mission.

It's kind of a big file (1 megabyte), so I've put it on the web for folks
to reference:

http://imsahp.chambana.net/~randall/july5.pdf

It's 8 pages, but I will print it at 4 pages per sheetface, so it will
wind up being a single-page double-sided flyer with 4 images on the front
and 4 images on the back.

Looking for feedback and comments...

Thanks