[Peace-discuss] proposed flyer for Main Event

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 11:02:08 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>
To: "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>
Cc: <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] proposed flyer for Main Event

: Excellent.  I hope it can all fit on one sheet.
:
: Will there be some to hand out to people who ask on the 4th?

Yes, I will print out a couple hundred or so. AWARE can't hand out flyers
as part of our parade presence (parade rules), but individuals certainly
are not prevented from handing out flyers to other individuals along the
public sidewalks and parkways.

: Randall Cotton wrote:
: > I've put together a flyer for Saturday's main event that is composed
of
: > the images we'll have on the float along with standard text describing
: > AWARE, our website, our meetings and our mission.
: >
: > It's kind of a big file (1 megabyte), so I've put it on the web for
folks
: > to reference:
: >
: > http://imsahp.chambana.net/~randall/july5.pdf
: >
: > It's 8 pages, but I will print it at 4 pages per sheetface, so it will
: > wind up being a single-page double-sided flyer with 4 images on the
front
: > and 4 images on the back.
: >
: > Looking for feedback and comments...
: >
: > Thanks
: > R
: >