[Peace-discuss] Kucinich asks for petition signers for impeachment on july 4.

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 18:24:57 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

Tried my best, but kept getting error signal re my address so couldn't
> submit the petition (it deleted my message at one point as well). If you
> figure it out, lemme know -- I'd really like to submit it.
>
>  --Jenifer

It worked perfectly for me just now.  I'm using the Mozilla Firefox
browser.  Sometimes Firefox works where Internet Explorer doesn't.  And
rarely, vice versa.

My computer is a PC.  If you're using a Mac, with Safari, you can still
install Mozilla Firefox on it.

Hope that helps.