[Peace-discuss] SAIC- Info leafleting at research park next Fri???

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 16:44:49 CDT 2008

Too esoteric, imho. But instead...

How 'bout a half page flyer w/ what URBANA spent on the Iraq war, what they could have used the money for instead... and ditto for CHAMPAIGN on the other side. You'd have my permission to use AWARE's name for this.

Yeah, the Research Park is private property, you better believe it... But maybe leaflet on the roads coming and going? (We can discuss later whether Rosie Ledet is a great zydeco artist...)
 --Jenifer