[Peace-discuss] Inclusive Presidential Debates

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jul 8 13:28:02 CDT 2008

Jockeying for media access and ballot access has become part of the
"democratic" process.

The media is obviously distorting the process.

I think it is not only wrong, it is disgraceful that we the sheeple
tolerate this treatment by our handlers.

I would let the debaters ask each other questions.
I would love to see Cynthia McKinney grilling Obama and McCain.

BTW-
Zogby suggests Barr has an amazing 6% and has Nader at 2%