[Peace-discuss] Inclusive Presidential Debates

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 8 15:30:28 CDT 2008

In fact the official candidates (M & O) are well to the right of what people say
  in polls that they want.  But they're told that only official candidates can
win.  So they don't vote (50%) or vote for the lesser evil from those candidates
who "can win."

The result is a system that's not supported by the populace, whatever the media
say.  In the "Reagan landslide," 3 out of 4 eligible voters didn't vote for him.

It certainly wasn't that "their message didn't resonate w/ voters as a whole." --CGE