[Peace-discuss] "The Battle Of Today Is Not For Today Alone"

Karen Capel kcapel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 21:59:04 CDT 2008

Velvel on National Affairs

[...]
"It is for all these reasons that I have called a conference to be
held in Andover, MA on September 13 and 14, 2008. The conference is
entitled Planning For The Prosecution Of High Level American War
Criminals. The Conference is not intended to be only a discussion of
violations of law that have occurred. Although discussions of ideas
and facts showing violations of law will take place, library stacks
and the internet are, as said, already bulging with materials showing
violations (although in the last analysis decisions on violations
will be made by judges if leaders are brought to justice). The
Conference, rather, is intended to also be a planning conference, one
at which plans will be laid, and necessary organizational structures
will be set up, to pursue the guilty as long as necessary and to the
ends of the earth in order to bring them before the bar of justice. [...]
Anyone who wants to attend the conference should contact my special
assistant, Jeff Demers, at demers at mslaw.edu or at (978) 681-0800."

And scroll down to:
Monday, June 23, 2008
Prosecuting For War Crimes: As Lincoln Said, The Battle Of Today Is
Not For Today Alone, But For A Vast Future.