[Prairiegreens-org] Re: [Peace-discuss] Inclusive Presidential Debates

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 00:30:18 CDT 2008

The "average American" is clueless about Ahmadinejad, but if pushed, s/he will guess that it's maybe not too far away from Kyoto?? PIPA polls are NOTHING like the polls I've answered nor administered (I worked for a couple of year for the U of I Survey Research Lab), where -- as John has said -- NO deviation from the written question is permitted and NO further information is given.
 --Jenifer