[Peace-discuss] Progressive shock doctrine

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 16:34:20 CDT 2008

Yeah, and don't forget the corn infused into our brains from movies, TV, greeting cards, and those adorable little email "stories"...

Yes, progressives definitely need to take advantage of those shocks just as The Other Side does... But unfortunately, there are (at least) two conflicting shocks in this case -- gas prices and the economy in general... and the problem is that turning corn into ethanol (which we recognise as a big part of the problem) is being proposed by Them as part of the solution (which worsens other problems, e g world hunger).
 --Jenifer