[Peace-discuss] Look who's decrying HR 362

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 22:26:12 CDT 2008

I was talking to a retired special ops soldier at a rest area on I-57 this week, about how ridiculous the claims of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq had been ... and suddenly he straightened up and, indicating a tiny bit with his thumb and forefinger, he announced, "And if Iran's got that much  (warhead quality) uranium, I'll kiss your butt!"

All I need to tell my neighbors from here on in, I decided.

Hey- are we demonstrating Monday?

Ricky