[Peace-discuss] US lawyer seeks to sue US over Iran threats

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:12:54 CDT 2008

I think it's useful to publicize it because I suspect that most
Americans are not aware that it's a violation of the UN Charter to
threaten to attack other UN member states. I think it would be a good
thing if more Americans knew this.

And, my memory of such talks on campus in the past is that 1) people
will show up, and 2) the News-Gazette might cover it.

I didn't have a specific time frame in mind.