[Peace-discuss] US (C-U) lawyer seeks to sue US over Iran threats

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 22:16:12 CDT 2008

Wow, Francis Boyle rocks (had to add the C-U on subject line to give him a little press). I guess the ball's in Iran's court at this point. Seems so simple a solution, but of course the US and Israel will ignore any ruling against them and do what they wish. Still, it's certainly worth a try. Yes, if Francis has time to speak at any time during all this, I'll definitely go and listen (and do what I can to spread the word).
 --Jenifer