[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market: can I trade with anyone 8/2 <-> 8/9? (I'd like to work on 8/2)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 31 10:16:37 CDT 2008

Hi all.  I don't know who's working the FM table on 8/2, but would anyone
who is be willing to trade with me for the 10:40am slot on 8/9?

That is, I'm slated to work the AWARE table 10:40-noon on Aug 9th.
But now I'd like to be free that morning (to work another table) if possible.

If anyone working on Aug 2nd (this Sat) can take my Aug 9th (next Sat) 10:40 slot,
I'd be happy to work your Aug 2nd slot in exchange -- just let me know when.

I can help set up/tear down but don't drive, so can't transport stuff.

thanks

   Stuart