[Peace-discuss] Obama's racism

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 5 14:46:17 CDT 2008

Proves all the more clearly that the United States will fight in the Middle East until every last barrel of
recoverable oil has been extracted and every last available body is expended in the conflagration over
there.  A war with Iran will ignite a full-scale World War IV---without question Einstein's quotation about
how after this next world war that all we will fight with will be sticks and stones couldn't be any more
accurate and pithy to describe the increasing possibility of the frightful scenario of a war with Iran.

Nick