[Peace-discuss] idea garage sale-SATURDAY

sparenti at uiuc.edu sparenti at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:25:28 CDT 2008

   IDEA GARAGE SALE--THIS SATURDAY 10am-1pm

When? Saturday June 7 2008 from 10am to 1pm

Where? the House Theater House 122 Franklin Urbana Illinois USA

What is it? an occasion to exchange ideas, either as a giver or a taker or just
eaves-dropper. You can offer (or take) ideas you want to get rid of, ideas which
no longer fit but are still good, ideas which have been used just once, and so
on.

Who? Anyone who's interested can participate---either as a giver of ideas, or
taker, or eaves-dropper, or all three.

Why? To see what each other thinks about, and pass that around.

How do I participate? Best is to email me that you'd like to come as a giver or
taker or both or neither. Next to best is to just show up at 122 Franklin Street
between 10am-1pm.

Let me know you'll participate(if you haven't already)--write Susan,
sparenti at uiuc.edu