[Peace-discuss] Kristol

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 13:47:24 CDT 2008

Good addition, Bob... And gosh, folks, I hope nobody on yr various shit lists ever sez anything nice about me (or about anyone else in AWARE).
   --Jenifer

Bob Illyes <illyes at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  If Billy Kristol says something nice about Obama, Wayne, I'd take it with a
grain of salt. I was reading Krugman (I thought) in the New York Times a
couple of days ago, and found the content very odd, because he was sticking
little knives in Obama over all sorts of trivial stuff. "This is not
Krugman's style", I thought, and then noticed that I was reading the wrong
column, and that it was Kristol I was reading!

Bob