[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] 2-4PM today: Main Event demonstration (Sat June 7), Main & Neil, Champaign (and NCMR 2008 in Mpls)

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:27:28 CDT 2008

Let's schedule a download on this media reform conference that Stuart Levy
and Ann Hettinger are attending for anyone interested and publicize it -
kind of an AWARE Presents, but very soon after they return and are still
excited about it. What does everyone think? Could ewe obtain the Urbana city
Council Chambers and get the UPTV to tape it? Barbara K