[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: THE LEAN SHEBEEN: Community Roundtable and African Cuisine! OPEN SUNDAY 6/8/08 7-11pm

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:51:39 CDT 2008

Got this too late for tonight's AWARE meeting group which often repairs to
the Courier en masse. The African vegetarian fare sounds wonderful and I
might try to lead a movement over there next week, which will be after the
Bob Wahlfeldt memorial and the AWARE meeting (barring exhaustion). Thanks.
Barbara