[Peace-discuss] pres election & media issues McChes Nichols

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jun 11 11:44:27 CDT 2008

Yes, and this difference reminds me of the difference
between the options faced by a condemned man in Utah.
He had the choice between being hanged or being shot.

Or considering Aristotle's line of Bull
We have the options of:
1) skewered by the horn of the Left
2) skewered by the horn of the Right
3) pretending there is some 3rd option dodging both horns

4) singing the bull to sleep
5) throw sand in the bull's eyes
6) refuse to enter the arena.

Looking the bull straight in the eye doesnt seem to temper the
undesirability of the possible outcome,
and I perceive that both horns are lined up against a joyous result.