[Peace-discuss] We struggle up toward the level of the 13th century

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 09:58:13 CDT 2008

Lead story yesterday on Channel 3 CBS News at 5, with Jennifer Roscoe saying something like, "The Supreme Court today dealt a blow to President Bush's war on terror..."  with NO mention of the constitution or habeas corpus... And folks were encouraged to weigh in w/ their opinions on... how much should be spent on weddings! (Yeah, I know, what'd I expect.)
 --Jenifer