[Peace-discuss] Dean Baker | Why Obama Should Have Picked M

Laurie Solomon laurie1942 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 16:03:53 CDT 2008

Yes folks, the saying is true; "the more things change, the more they stay
the same".  Don't want to push too hard and too fast for change; or we will
get those extreme conservatives back in power and create problems for the
establishment. J

Dean Baker | Why Obama Should Have Picked Me
http://www.truthout.org/article/why-obama-should-have-picked-me

Dean Baker writes for TPM Cafe: "Like many progressives I was disappointed
to hear the line-up for Obama's economic team going into the general
election. The lead figure will be Jason Furman, who was the director of the
Hamilton Project at Brookings. This project is the brainchild of Robert
Rubin the leading light of the Wall Street Democrats ... it is clear who has
the leading role ... When it comes to economic issues the tone this crew
sets is decidedly more in line with Wall Street than Main Street. This can
be seen on issue after issue."