[Peace-discuss] Hippie Joe revisited

Joseph stockett david_light-lives at msn.com
Sat Jun 14 19:34:57 CDT 2008

It shouldn't take much to figure out that when innocent people are accused you should defend the rights of the falsely accused to refute the false accusations.

In your case, because of your bias and dislike of "Hippie Joe" it was ok for you that he was being persecuted by the federal government.

I really hope you become the victim of trumped up charges that result in your imprisonment. Hopefully you will be a real sorry victim who can't figure out why you are suffering. I'll be cheering for your oppressor from the sidelines!