[Peace-discuss] July 4 parade

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:14:35 CDT 2008

Yes, I like this idea. It would be good to have someone with a recognizeable
face and name who has spoken out against the Iraq war from the beginning.
Scott Ritter has not stopped and has been warning about an attack on Iran
for the last year or so. It would be easy to find photos of him. Barbara
Kessel