[Peace-discuss] Bush admin torture policy

LAURIE LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Wed Jun 18 15:04:37 CDT 2008

I think that one of the problems with some of the names suggested is that
the general public will not know who they are or why they are being
recognized without a lot or pre-parade education. Even a large banner
headline saying something like "These individuals stood against unjust
actions and policies when it counted!" probably would not get the point
across in a way that is desired.  I would think that it would need to be
people who are generally recognized on the face of it by the public for
their achievements and positions if the most impact is to be gained.