[Peace-discuss] Bush admin torture policy

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 19:51:25 CDT 2008

I agree absolutely, from "idiots" (maybe "willingly ignorant voters" would be more accurate?) thru "get their attention." I do think that a large head shot with very large letters saying, e g, EXPOSED TORTURE AT ABU GRAHIB might work. Short, and legible from a distance. Also gets my vote because he's a Fillipino who experienced discrimination from fellow officers during his military career and knew he'd have no career if he blew the whistle. Definitely a hero.
 --Jenifer