[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] reminder: celebration of Grandpa Sunday 2-4PM (plus my letter to him)

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:43:31 CDT 2008

I may not be able to make it....I've been sick and the side effects from the
antibiotics have left me feeling goofy. I would like to take the opportunity
to give everyone who is paying respects to Grandpa my regards. I didn't get
a chance to really get to know him, but did see his dedication and spirit of
activism.

Peace, Marti