[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Gaza Demonstration

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 18:38:48 CST 2008

Eric,
  I think phone calls and emails are a good addition to- (and maybe just as effective as) actual demonstrations. I plan to include a reference to the campaign contributions I'm NOT sending (to Durbin and Obama) because of their silence about the Israeli attacks on Gaza...

  I'll forward the contact info just sent to me.
   --Jenifer

eheim2 at uiuc.edu wrote:
  I'm sure there is, but I wouldn't know how to do it. Something tells me they wouldn't respond any way.

Eric