[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Silenced in the Barracks

john martirano johnmartirano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:30:32 CST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Pupovac <jessicapup at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 3, 2008 11:37 AM
Subject: Silenced in the Barracks
To: Amy Green <aroach21 at yahoo.com>

Hello -

I wanted to share with you a piece I recently wrote on sexual assault in the
military, and the DoD's systemic failure to protect the men and women in
their ranks.. The women I interviewed for the story spoke to me in the hopes
that doing so would help draw much-needed attention to their struggle and
bolster their reform efforts.  I'm sending this along to you in solidarity
with them..

http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/3541/silenced_in_the_barracks/

Jessica

--
This e-mail may have been written via voice recognition.