[Peace-discuss] Student seeks AWARE co-sponsorship for anti-death-penalty event in April [rkaiser2@uiuc.edu: [Aware] Death Penalty Abolition at UIUC]

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 4 16:32:43 CST 2008

This was sent to the aware at anti-war.net address.

Didn't we (AWARE) likewise agree to be a co-sponsor
of last week's Coalition to End the Death Penalty event?
Anyway this sounds good to me.

I hope she has also written to CUCPJ -- if not,
those who are members of both please take note...

----- Forwarded message from Becky Kaiser <rkaiser2 at uiuc.edu> -----