[Peace-discuss] Obama, Clinton, Correa on Colombian attack

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 01:51:29 CST 2008

Thank you, Bob. That exactly sums up how I feel about Obama vs Clinton (and I say "feel" because it's based on what they've both said, and what I hope he puts into practice (or doesn't) after election day if he's voted in (another hope).
   --Jenifer

Robert Naiman <naiman.uiuc at gmail.com> wrote:
  Some may feel that they are in a hapless position, but I don't. As I
explained it with much agreement on Daily Kos, when you're talking
about the potential President of the United States, there's a huge
difference between "wrong" and "wrong plus gratuitously provocative."