[Peace-discuss] Grandpa W goes HOME (to Danville) Today 3/08/08

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 8 08:55:21 CST 2008

Dear friends:
This past week Grandpa Wahlfeldt had another medical issue arise.  He
has been at Carle since last Wednesday.
After many IV's his blood pressure has returned to normal..... up from
53/30 and he is fighting off an infection.
Due to his fragile health state we have had to seek more intensive
recovery and skilled nursing attention for him .

We will be moving his things out of Prairie Winds within the next few
weeks.
He will be released from the hospital today and we will accompany back
to Danville later this afternoon.
The best place for his recovery and extended care is at Hawthorne Inn
(Assisted and Skilled Nursing) in
Danville.  Grandpa spent all his life in Danville (except the last 4
years) and has many friends and extended family there.

When he moved to U/C in 2004 who could have predicted all the new and
wonderful friends he would make here in
Urbana/ Champaign?  He hopes that many of you will continue to share
his life and on occasion make the trip to
Hawthorne Inn located at 3222 Independence Drive (Liberty Village) in
Danville, Illinois 61832.

His health is improving....... however, he remains visually impaired
and weak.  As usual his greatest interest is with the world
beyond himself and all the friends he cares so much about.  If you want
to visit him sometime ......please do soon.

Thanks for all your get well wishes and concern.
JAN & DURL