[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Winter Soldier info

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:37:54 CDT 2008

Thanks Eric, I just put out a help call on this information deficit to
Martin Smith along with a plea to help us insert the postcards on Iran into
the Winter Soldier event tonight without upsetting anyone. I did not know
whether or not the thing was being simulcast in two places (U and C) or that
teh place you gave us was wrong. Barbara