[Peace-discuss] how did the readings go last night?

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:40:40 CDT 2008

> I'm dying to hear, how did last night's reading go?

The readings for UPTV went extremely well! So many wonderful people! Such good material!

Mrs. Brussel said that on television she could hear the narrators but not some of the people who read at the standing mic. Carl talked to Jason (UPTV) and asked if the volume could be turned up for future showings.

We should do more stuff like this!

We read through the entire book, most readers had to double or triple up on their parts. The images that Durl put together were fantastic.

We had some walk-in volunteers and draftees who were absolutely wonderful to help out. We did have some no-shows, but it was all good -- it was great.

We also had a small group of fans who were there just to cheer us on.

Carl Estabrook and Gary Storm were fantastic co-narrators.

-karen medina