[Peace-discuss] vigil by MoveOn same time as our vigil

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 15 10:00:37 CDT 2008

>Wouldn't one (larger) demo be better than three (smaller) ones?  Or not?

It would be best to be a united front, regardless of affiliations -- so we should contact the other vigils, just to encourage and say they are not alone.

Of course it would be best if the entire twin cities would be out in the streets condemning the occupation and in the churches working through the organizations that already exist to condemn the occupation.

But if all aren't all going to be demonstrating, then people should be able to see demonstrations where ever they pass on their way through their normal lives.

-karen medina