[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:00:36 CDT 2008

Thank you for the news, Mort. Thank you Jan and Durl for bringing him to
Champaign-Urbana and for all you have done with and for him. Thank you
Randall for your ten days of loving care of Grandpa.

It is a great  loss to our community, but also a magnificent opportunity,
still ongoing, to realize the significance of his life and for each of us to
reflect on how we can carry forth some part of his legacy. For me, he was
always bringing us together, translating us to one another and encouraging
new voices. So grateful to have known him for a while, Barbara Kessel