[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Grandpa Wahlfledt

Pamela Rochford pamela.rochford at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 00:09:50 CDT 2008

Dear Jan and Durl

How sad to see that Grandpa has died. I know how much love and support
you gave him.  Such a wonderful man- I can see him so clearly at the
AWARE meetings, and the  stand at Lincoln Square- in the rain, trying
in vain to cover the leaflets.  I am so happy to see you are
celebrating his life.  He will be very much missed, so dearly loved in
life.

Pamela
On 27 Mar 2008, at 01:17, Jan & Durl Kruse wrote:

>> To all who loved and knew Grandpa the following arrangements have
>> been made.
>> Scheduled for this Saturday March 29, 2008 at Sunset Community Life
>> Tribute Center
>> 3550 N. Vermilion Street
>> Danville, Illinois 61832
>> www.sunsetfuneralhome.com
>>

>> Visitation: 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
>> Celebration of Life:  2:00 PM-3:00 PM
>> Sunset Life Tribute Center
>>
>> Committal Service:  3:30- 4:15 PM Danville Lutheran Cemetery
>> Texas Avenue  Danville
>>
>> Luncheon at Trinity Lutheran parish Hall:  4:30 PM
>> 824 East Main Street Danville

Pamela Rochford
B.A.(Hons) PGCE Dip Hom(UK) PCH MARH