[Peace-discuss] Marti's criticism of AWARE

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu May 1 15:44:36 CDT 2008

>Having priorities doesn't indicate indifference to other issues.

I agree. Each of us is torn by issues we feel strongly about.
-- I am torn between the issue of the "War on Terrorism" and the immigration issues. But I feel they are related.

We also need to feel like we are doing something of value.

And that we are getting something back -- even if it is darn good arguments.

And we need to find where we feel comfortable.

If any one of these is missing, it would be easy enough to choose some other place to be.

-karen medina