[Peace-discuss] What's the story on IDF?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 12:46:42 CDT 2008

Hi, All,
  I know the Food Coop (currently housed at the Illinois Disciples Foundation) is moving to Lincoln Square Village twds the end of the summer, but I haven't heard why. A friend speculates that the IDF building has been sold, but I can't seem to find any info on that (it would be a loss to social and political causes if so). Does anyone know what's going on?? Thanks in advance for the update.
   --Jenifer