[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Chesley Sentencing Tommorow

cboland at comcast.net cboland at comcast.net
Fri May 9 12:34:57 CDT 2008

Dear Brian, How we wish that we could have been there to support Brian Chesley but our work schedule did not permit it. Our hearts are there however and we wish that the system could, maybe, this one time find it in their hearts to have compasion on a minority person...maybe think of us as human beings.